Serving size- 1 cup
Makes 4 servings.
- Raw Cauliflower- a medium head or one pound of florets
- Any combination of butter, milk, cream - about ¼ cup
- Salt and pepper
- One cup of peeled and cooked potatoes
- One teaspoon garlic powder
- One tablespoon of grated cheese
- 2 scoops of ReLaunch™ Protein
Break the cauliflower into florets, or just chop into small chunks and steam it until tender. Place in a large bowl and add all other ingredients including meal replacement to the bowl. Use a hand blender to mix until desired texture. Or put all ingredients in a regular blender or food processor and blend until smooth.